Gail and Pablo
When My Friend Wins (English): A Story on Empathy and Good Sportsmanship
Regular price $12.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Winning means everything to children and there’s nothing wrong with being competitive. Many, however, grow up thinking that winning is what’s most important. We want to teach children at a young age that doing their best and being a good friend are more valuable than winning.
- a story on Empathy and Good Sportsmanship
- Bilingual: English and Filipino text
- includes Story Lesson, Follow-up Questions, and Suggested Activities
- 32 pages (150gsm inside pages; 300gsm cover page)
- Recommended for children 3-9 years old
- Visuals are also engaging for toddlers