Gail and Pablo
When My Friend Cries (English): A Story on Empathy and Friendship
Regular price $12.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Being made fun of is something all children go through. Some don't mind it but others are deeply affected by it. We want to teach children at a young age that friends should not be the first to laugh at others; rather, they should be the first to help. This story shows the difference between choosing to be a quiet bystander and choosing to be a true friend who speaks up and does the right thing.
- a story on Empathy, Bullying, and Friendship
- includes Story Lesson, Follow-up Questions, and Suggested Activities
- 28 pages (150gsm inside pages; 300gsm cover page)
- Recommended for children 3-9 years old
- Visuals are also engaging for toddlers